Featuring Dr. Karol Gutowski and Becky Monson
Thursday, February 23
Check in and lunch service: 11:30 a.m.
Program: Noon – 1 p.m.
Join us for our February luncheon where Dr. Karol Gutowski will provide a broad overview of aesthetic plastic surgery procedure, followed by Becky Monson, who will share information on nonsurgical treatments provided at the Champaign-based Becky Monson Skincare private skin rejuvenation medspa, including advanced skin care, laser skin resurfacing, laser hair removal and nonsurgical skin tightening.
About Dr. Gutowksi
Dr. Karol Gutowski is a Chicago area board-certified plastic surgeon nationally recognized for his advanced aesthetic treatments for the face, breast, body, and skin. His downtown Chicago and Oakbrook cosmetic surgery practice focuses on aesthetic plastic surgery as well as nonsurgical skin and facial rejuvenation treatments. Based on his expertise and innovation, Dr. Gutowski is an award-winning surgeon and has published is work in leading medical journals. He has also appeared in popular media, including The New York Times, CBS News, USA Today, and Fox News.
About Becky Monson
With more than twelve years of experience, Becky is passionate about educating her clients about all things skincare. Under the guidance and direction of her supervising physician, she continues to adopt the latest technologies and refine her techniques to ensure clients the most effective treatment while adhering to the highest standards of safety and expertise.
Member luncheon reminders
- Members are always welcome to bring small promotional items to be placed on the table at the back of the room. Please leave the space at the luncheon tables for WBC and program information.
- Members who bring guests will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
- Taco Salad Bar:
- Strips of Fajita Beef & Chicken
- Sauteed Onions & Peppers
- Taco Shell Bowls
- Refried Beans / Fried Rice
- Cheddar Cheese/Sour Cream/Lettuce/Tomato/Pico De Gallo/Guacamole & Jalapeno Peppers
- Coffee & Iced Tea
Vegetarian Option Available-please email to Cindy Tarrant when you register to request.
Click Add to Cart to register for the luncheon*
*If you include a guest in your registration, please put their name and email address in the Order Notes field
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the fourth Thursday of each month* for a luncheon meeting. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
*November and December meetings are re-scheduled for the holidays; dates will be posted on our website.
- February 2017 Luncheon - 02/23/2017
- President's Outing—Movie Night - 02/28/2017
- March 2017 Board Meeting - 03/02/2017
- March 2017 Luncheon - 03/23/2017
- April 2017 Board Meeting - 04/06/2017
- April 2017 Luncheon - 04/27/2017
- May 2017 Board Meeting - 05/04/2017
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Save the Dates
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays