The Women’s Business Council (WBC) of Champaign County is excited to announce the second year of our Jumpstart Scholarship for Graduating High School Seniors. Each year, we’ll give away $500 to two goal-oriented, service-minded young women continuing their education after high school.
Please help us spread the word to graduating seniors in Champaign County!
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the fourth Thursday of each month* for a luncheon meeting. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
*November and December meetings are re-scheduled for the holidays; dates will be posted on our website.
- April 2017 Board Meeting - 04/06/2017
- April 2017 Luncheon - 04/27/2017
- Habitat for Humanity Women Build "How To" Clinic - 04/27/2017
- May 2017 Board Meeting - 05/04/2017
- Habitat for Humanity Women Build - 05/05/2017 - 05/06/2017
- May 2017 Luncheon - 05/25/2017
- June 2017 Board Meeting - 06/01/2017
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Save the Dates
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- Mar31Kelly Dennemann