Congratulations to our 1st Annual Jumpstart Scholarship Winner
Women’s Business Council is proud to award a $500 scholarship to Tabitha Hanson-the winner of our inaugural Jumpstart Scholarship Program. The funds were raised through our May Day Flower sale held on May 2, 2016. We plan to continue this program in 2017. We are working on determining our scholarship fundraiser and the program criteria for 2017. We welcome our membership feedback. Please feel free to contact our Scholarship Committee Chair, Katie Bermingham, if you have any suggestions. We were thrilled to have Tabitha as a guest at our July luncheon. Tabitha is attending Parkland Community College through the Pathways Program. Her career goal is to be a foreign language translator. Congratulations Tabitha!
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the 4th Thursday of every month for a luncheon meeting. (With the exception of November and December which are re-scheduled due to the holidays.) The dates for those months will be posted on our website. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click on the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
- Board Meeting - 09/01/2016
- September Luncheon - 09/22/2016
- Board Meeting - 10/06/2016
- October Luncheon - 10/27/2016
- Board Meeting - 11/03/2016
- November Luncheon - 11/17/2016
- Board Meeting - 12/01/2016
- Car Raffle Winner-Salt and Light Fundraiser!
- 2016 Charitable Partner Announcement
- Save the Dates
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays