Date: Thursday, December 14
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: Hawthorne Inn & Suites
Program: Grinch Game Gift Exchange & Recipe Exchange (details below)
RSVP by midnight on Friday, December 8 for only $14; price increases to $20 on 12/9
Grinch Game Gift Exchange
Bring a wrapped gift valued $10 – $15, and prepare for plenty of hi-jinks. Not familiar with the Grinch Game? It’s easy! The first person (chosen randomly) selects a gift and unwraps it. The next person has the opportunity to steal the first person’s gift or choose another wrapped gift.
Unlike a White Elephant exchange, Grinch Game gifts are things others actually want to steal, whether it be a beautiful ornament, throw, book, game, frame. . . the list goes on!
We’ll go over the rules in more detail at the luncheon, so for now, grab a gift and wrap it up, and we’ll see you next Thursday for some friendly gift stealing. RSVP today!
Nothing says the holidays like an abundance of decadent foods. Everyone has a recipe that is uniquely theirs, and we want yours! Whether it’s an appetizer, main course, side, dessert or drink, please bring 35 copies of your signature recipe to share.
December Membership Deals
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. . . time to renew your commitment to your personal and professional development with WBC! Renew or join by December 31 at the reduced rate of $75 and pre-register for the monthly luncheons to get 12 for the price of 11—a total savings of $29.
Join or Renew Now! Choose your membership package below:
THANK YOU! Membership dues help support club operations and special events.
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the fourth Thursday of each month* for a luncheon meeting. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
*November and December meetings are re-scheduled for the holidays; dates will be posted on our website.
- December 2017 Luncheon - 12/14/2017
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore Named Small Business of the Year!
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays