Welcome to Women’s Business Council of Champaign County
WBC meets the 4th Thursday of every month for a luncheon meeting. (With the exception of November and December which are re-scheduled due to the holidays.) The dates for those months will be posted on our website. Guest are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click on the membership tab for a printable copy of our membership application. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
2015 WBC Membership Dues - click here to pay
Introducing the 2015 WBC Board
These are the volunteers who will make up this year’s WBC Board of Directors. The executive board sets overall direction for the club and oversees the work of each of the committees. This year’s executive board includes:
- President: Aimee Densmore, Parkland College
- Treasurer: Amy Harrison, Paparazzi Accessories
- Secretary: Nancy Suchomski, United Way of Champaign County
Much of the work of WBC is accomplished through our committees. The committee chairs set direction and organize the activities of their respective committees. They are also members of the board of directors. This year’s committee chairs are:
- Bylaws: Mary Crider, Twin City Tent and Awning
- Fundraising: Cindy Tarrant, State Farm Insurance
- Networking: Alison Hassen, University of Illinois Foundation
- Programs and Service: Laura Beyer, Clark Lindsey Village
- Public Relations: Tonya Horn, Rogards Office Plus
- Scholarship: Angie Kerr, Thirty-One
- Web Coordinator: Kelly Dennemann, Busey Bank
WBC wishes to thank the following members for their work on the Board during 2014: Laura Beyer, Mary Crider, Cory Dawson, Aimee Densmore, Tiffany DeSpain, Terry Goode, Kristina Grebner, Kristie Hayes, Angie Kerr, Ashlee Schoonover, Nancy Suchomski, and Joni Utnage.
We also want to thank everyone involved in the various WBC Committees and for your participation in the many events in 2014. Your involvement is necessary to continue to make WBC a premier networking group for working women.
And last but definitely not least, a huge thank you to Past President, Kristie Hayes, for her leadership for the past 2 years. Kristie’s hard work and dedication to WBC was greatly appreciated.
- Board Meeting - 02/05/2015
- Members-Only Social Event - 02/10/2015
- Luncheon - 02/26/2015
- Board Meeting - 03/05/2015
- Luncheon - 03/26/2015
- Board Meeting - 04/02/2015
- Luncheon - 04/23/2015
- No Upcoming Birthdays