2017 Charitable Partner Nominations
The Women’s Business Council of Champaign County is committed to serving our community by providing our members opportunities and support to foster professional and personal growth through networking activities, monthly luncheons, scholarship awards, and community involvement. We are seeking partner charities to participate and benefit from our 2017 fundraising efforts.
The goal of WBC’s annual charity fundraiser(s) is to jointly promote and advance both WBC and our charitable partners’ missions by positively impacting the community and utilizing the skills and abilities of our professional members to strengthen WBC’s brand.
Criteria for Consideration:
• Have a 501(c)3 designation (required)
• Serve East Central Illinois residents (required)
• Have a representative serving as a 2016 member of WBC (preferred)
• Have specific projects/plans for 2017 with a cost up to $500; or a volunteer requirement of up to 20 hours
To be considered we need the nomination form by October 14, 2016.
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the 4th Thursday of every month for a luncheon meeting. (With the exception of November and December which are re-scheduled due to the holidays.) The dates for those months will be posted on our website. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click on the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
- Board Meeting - 10/11/2016
- October Networking Event-Wienies and Wine - 10/21/2016
- October Luncheon - 10/27/2016
- Board Meeting - 11/03/2016
- November Luncheon - 11/17/2016
- November Networking Event-Service Queen Roadside Assistance - 11/17/2016
- Board Meeting - 12/01/2016
- Car Raffle Winner-Salt and Light Fundraiser!
- 2016 Charitable Partner Announcement
- Save the Dates
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- Oct19Kristie Hayes