Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the 4th Thursday of every month for a luncheon meeting. (With the exception of November and December which are re-scheduled due to the holidays.) The dates for those months will be posted on our website. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click on the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
- Board Meeting - 05/05/2016
- May Luncheon - 05/26/2016
- Board Meeting - 06/09/2016
- June Luncheon - 06/23/2016
- Board Meeting - 07/14/2016
- July Luncheon - 07/28/2016
- Board Meeting - 08/04/2016
- Women’s Business Council of Champaign County Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- 2016 Charitable Partner Announcement
- Save the Dates
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays