Plan & Execute Your Best Vacation Ever
April Luncheon—Thursday, April 27
Check in and lunch service: 11:30
Program: Noon – 1 p.m.
Join Women’s Business Council as Jennifer Wayland of Island Travel Group provides insight into how you can Plan & Execute Your Best Vacation Ever. At the April WBC Luncheon we’ll learn about planning, packaging and packing for your trip so you can take full advantage of your time away.
Member luncheon reminders
- Members are always welcome to bring small promotional items to be placed on the table at the back of the room. Please leave the space at the luncheon tables for WBC and program information.
- Members who bring guests will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
- Tuna Salad & Chicken, Pecan & Grape Salad
- Crescent Rolls
- Cucumber Salad
- Tomato, Mozz & Basil Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Coffee & Iced Tea
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the fourth Thursday of each month* for a luncheon meeting. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
*November and December meetings are re-scheduled for the holidays; dates will be posted on our website.
- April 2017 Luncheon - 04/27/2017
- Habitat for Humanity Women Build "How To" Clinic - 04/27/2017
- May 2017 Board Meeting - 05/04/2017
- Habitat for Humanity Women Build - 05/05/2017 - 05/06/2017
- May 2017 Luncheon - 05/25/2017
- June 2017 Board Meeting - 06/01/2017
- June 2017 Luncheon - 06/22/2017
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Save the Dates
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved