Announcing the August Networking Event
Join us for a martini themed scavenger hunt on August 17.
Juice the Joint Fundraiser for our charitable partner, Salt and Light Ministry, was a ROARING SUCCESS!
We would like to thank the following:
Prairie State Bank and Trust
Car Raffle Sponsors
Bill Smith Auto
Event Sponsors In Kind
Steve Tarrant State Farm
VIP Table Sponsors
BJ Grand Salon & Spa
Fisher National Bank
Mary Kay-Rochelle Minor
Paparazzi Accessories by Amy Harrison
Diane Ducey emcee
Anthony Antoine, emcee
Jason Hertenstein from KC DJ Service
Regent Ballroom Swing Dancers
Ashley Jo Hart, Katie Christians & Katelynn Tarrant, Cigarette Girls
Oakwood Men’s Club, Casino Games
And last but not least we need to thank our amazing WBC Community Support Committee: Tammy Asplund-Chair, Cindy Tarrant- Vice President, Patti Castor, Blake Doornbos, Val Graniczny, Jenny Hinds, Deb Kiel, Marsha Hilligoss, Morgan Merritt, Michelle Trowbridge
Welcome New Members to WBC
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the 4th Thursday of every month for a luncheon meeting. (With the exception of November and December which are re-scheduled due to the holidays.) The dates for those months will be posted on our website. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click on the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
- July Luncheon - 07/28/2016
- Board Meeting - 08/04/2016
- August Networking Event-Hunt for Martinis - 08/17/2016
- August Luncheon - 08/25/2016
- Board Meeting - 09/01/2016
- September Luncheon - 09/22/2016
- Board Meeting - 10/06/2016
- Car Raffle Tickets-Salt and Light Fundraiser!
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- 2016 Charitable Partner Announcement
- Save the Dates
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- Aug25Ginger McKee