2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
The Women’s Business Council of Champaign County is committed to serving our community by providing our members opportunities and support to foster professional and personal growth through networking activities, monthly luncheons, scholarship awards, and community involvement. We sought partner charities to participate and benefit from a partnership with WBC. We had 10 nominations-all very worthy of our consideration. Thank you for you nominations.
Our focus for 2017 has changed as far as support for our Community Partner. We have chosen Habitat for Humanity and CASA as our Community Partners with planned event support. More details will be announced about the events we will be supporting.
We will also be coordinating with Feeding Our Kids with an informal food drive or delivery in 2017.
- No events
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore Named Small Business of the Year!
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays