Board of Directors – Represents the general membership of the Women’s Business Council. Board members are chairpersons of each of the following committees. These chairpersons are chosen from the volunteers comprising the respective committees.
Bylaws Committee – Monitors and recommends revisions to Bylaws and policies. Ensure the organization is operating within the established guidelines and policies.
Community Support Committee – Responsible for planning and executing a fundraiser for a not-for-profit in Champaign County annually. Reviews service-oriented projects available in the community and organizes WBC fund raisers to supplement the Ruth B. Jones Scholarship Fund.
Membership Committee – Promotes the growth of our membership to the public through membership mailings, personal contact, and events.
Networking Committee – Plans quarterly networking activities and monthly luncheon networking opportunities to promote contact with other business women within WBC.
Programs Committee – Schedules program topics for monthly meetings and coordinates meeting location, menu and check in.
Public Relations Committee – Promotes the organization the positive public relations between WBC and the community. Promotes monthly luncheons and WBC events through various media outlets.
Scholarship Committee – Reviews applicants for the Ruth B. Jones Scholarship Fund and helps organize WBC fund raisers.
Web Coordinator Committee – Maintains the WBC database and website. Sends e-mail notices to the membership regarding upcoming luncheons and activities.
- July 2017 Board Meeting - 07/06/2017
- July 2017 Luncheon - 07/27/2017
- August 2017 Board Meeting - 08/03/2017
- August 2017 Luncheon - 08/24/2017
- September 2017 Board Meeting - 09/07/2017
- September 2017 Luncheon - 09/28/2017
- October 2017 Luncheon - 10/26/2017
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved