August Luncheon—Thursday, August 24
Check in and lunch service: 11:30
Program: Noon – 1 p.m.
What the heck is the “emerging workforce,” and what does it mean for your business? Join us for the August luncheon, where Spherion’s Cindy Somers will share insights from Spherion’s Emerging Workforce Study. All attendees will receive a USB drive with a copy of the presentation.
Bring a bottle (or two) of vino to support CASA!
WBC is challenging members to donate at least 50 bottles to CASA’s signature event, CASAblanca. For every bottle of wine or monetary donation of $20 or more, you will be entered for the chance to win a $10 gift card!
Member luncheon reminders
- Members are always welcome to bring small promotional items to be placed on the table at the back of the room. Please leave the space at the luncheon tables for WBC and program information.
- Members who bring guests will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
- No events
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore Named Small Business of the Year!
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays