July Luncheon—Thursday, July 27
Check in and lunch service: 11:30
Program: Noon – 1 p.m.
Join Women’s Business Council as our very own Jane Sprandel from Illini Radio Group discusses The Marketing Mix. When you hear the word marketing, you often think radio, TV, print and social media—but it’s so much more than that! Learn about the many other ways you can promote your business.
- Garden green salad w/ pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, feta cheese & pecans
- Poppy seed & raspberry vinaigrette dressings
- Pasta salad w/ cheese tortellini
- Grilled chicken slices on the side to add to salad or pasta
- Tomato mozzarella salad
- Fresh fruit salad w/ mint
- Broccoli cheese soup
- Bread sticks
- Coffee, iced tea & water
Member luncheon reminders
- Members are always welcome to bring small promotional items to be placed on the table at the back of the room. Please leave the space at the luncheon tables for WBC and program information.
- Members who bring guests will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
- No events
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore Named Small Business of the Year!
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays