June Luncheon—Thursday, June 22
Check in and lunch service: 11:30
Program: Noon – 1 p.m.
The June luncheon will be a busy one for WBC! Join us to help pick which meals we’ll prepare at Prep. Freeze. Cook., congratulate our scholarship recipients, learn more about CASA from Jill Boland and meet with your committee.
11:50 Complete Prep Freeze Cook selections
11:55 WBC Scholarship presentations
12:05 Committee reports
12:15 CASA –Jill Boland
12:30 WBC Committee Table Meetings
- BBQ brisket (sauces on the side)
- Grilled chicken breast
- New potatoes w/ garlic & chives (sour cream & butter on the side)
- Honey glazed carrots
- Cucumber & onions
- Layered salad
- Iced tea / Lemonade / Ice water
Member luncheon reminders
- Members are always welcome to bring small promotional items to be placed on the table at the back of the room. Please leave the space at the luncheon tables for WBC and program information.
- Members who bring guests will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
- July 2017 Board Meeting - 07/06/2017
- July 2017 Luncheon - 07/27/2017
- August 2017 Board Meeting - 08/03/2017
- August 2017 Luncheon - 08/24/2017
- September 2017 Board Meeting - 09/07/2017
- September 2017 Luncheon - 09/28/2017
- October 2017 Luncheon - 10/26/2017
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved