November Luncheon—Thursday, November 16
Check in and lunch service: 11:30
Program: Noon – 1 p.m.
– Online Payment Issue & November Reservations –
We are still unable to process payment via wbccc.org. Please reserve your spot for this month’s luncheon by emailing Erin Myers by Monday, November 13. Payment will be collected at the door on Thursday, November 16.
What will your dollars look like in retirement?
DATE: Thursday, November 16
TIME: 11:30am – 1pm
LOCATION: Hawthorne Suites
Grab a friend and join us at the November luncheon as Terri Wetzel from Chesser Financial shares insights into what your dollars will look like in retirement. Topics include:
- How will your money spend?
- How will your money be taxed?
- Who and what is taking your money unknowingly and unnecessarily?
Terri Wetzel began her career at Chesser Finanacial in September 2000. If you ask Terri her favorite part of the job, she says that no matter what each client’s stage of life, she finds it rewarding to educate and assist them on a healthy financial path. Most recently, Terri has found a passion for sharing practical, life-applicable information through public speaking.Terri realizes how life decisions and financial decisions go hand-in-hand and that life is personal… money is personal, an approach reflected in her relationships with her clients.
Member luncheon reminders
- Members are always welcome to bring small promotional items to be placed on the table at the back of the room. Please leave the space at the luncheon tables for WBC and program information.
- Members who bring guests will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
- No events
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore Named Small Business of the Year!
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays