– ONLINE PAYMENT ISSUE –
We are aware of the issue processing credit card payments through the site and are attempting to fix asap. In the meantime, please email Erin Myers to reserve your spot at the $14 rate, and we will make alternate payment arrangements, either at the door or through a private link.
October Luncheon—Thursday, October 26
LOCATION CHANGE! Tony Noel Ag Center at Parkland College
Check in and lunch service: 11:30
Program: Noon – 1 p.m.
This month’s program features our very own Lesley King! As a member of the John Maxwell leadership team, Lesley knows a thing or two about team building. Please join us to hear more!
Member luncheon reminders
- Members are always welcome to bring small promotional items to be placed on the table at the back of the room. Please leave the space at the luncheon tables for WBC and program information.
- Members who bring guests will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
- No events
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore Named Small Business of the Year!
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- No Upcoming Birthdays