August 18 is the last day to place your order for the Prep Freeze Cook Virtual Party!
Join Women’s Business Council of Champaign for a virtual prep party to benefit the Jumpstart Scholarship for High School Seniors. Prep Freeze Cook will provide all ingredients and protein, prep, assemble and freeze all the meals – all you have to do is order/pre-pay, pick-up and ENJOY!
20% of each set sold will be donated back to our scholarship funds and this opportunity is open to the public! Menu options will be announced on July 31.
Starting Tuesday, August 1, you can place your order for one of the three options below:
- Option #1: 10 meals, Serves 2 Portion $80 plus tax.
- Option #2: 5 meals, Family Portion feeds 4-6 $80 plus tax.
- Option #3: 10 Meals, Family Portion $160 plus tax.
Credit/Debit card prepayment required through the WBCCC WEBSITE: www.wbccc.org *
Deadline to place orders is August 22.
Saturday, August 26 | 9 a.m. to noon
Prep Freeze Cook Store #2502
Village Green Place in Champaign – across from Jupiter’s
* for alternate order/payment details, contact Carol Floyd at 217-246-5089 or Carol.Floyd@heart.org
- October 2017 Luncheon - 10/26/2017
- November 2017 Board Meeting - 11/02/2017
- November 2017 Luncheon - 11/16/2017
- December 2017 Board Meeting - 12/07/2017
- December 2017 Luncheon - 12/14/2017
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved