Membership dues support the cost of general operations and special events.
If you wish to pay your dues online via credit/debit card:
- New members and renewing members please click on the 2017 Membership Dues link and fill out the application and click Submit to pay the Dues. We need the information on the application to set up your online access to the WBC website and the Membership Directory. See below for Prepaid Luncheon information.
If you wish to pay your membership dues via a check or your business will be paying the dues by check:
- Click on the Membership Application below and print it out. Please fill out and mail it along with your check payable to WBC. See form for address.
- Invoices were emailed to renewing members whose business paid the membership dues last year. If you need an invoice in order for your business to pay the membership dues, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will email an invoice to you.
New member applications and membership renewals received by December 31 will receive a $15 discount resulting in dues of $75. Please note that current members must renew by the December 31 deadline or reapply as a new member. Membership applications received on or after January 1 of the membership year are $90, the full membership rate.
Dues Pro Rate Schedule for 2017:
Renewal Prior to January 1, 2017: $75
New Members Prior to January 1, 2017: $75
New Members January 1-March 31, 2017: $90
New Members April 1-June 30, 2017: $70
New Members July 1-September 30, 2017: $50
New Members October 1-December 31, 2017: $30
- July 2017 Board Meeting - 07/06/2017
- July 2017 Luncheon - 07/27/2017
- August 2017 Board Meeting - 08/03/2017
- August 2017 Luncheon - 08/24/2017
- September 2017 Board Meeting - 09/07/2017
- September 2017 Luncheon - 09/28/2017
- October 2017 Luncheon - 10/26/2017
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved